Operations Coordinator for a luxury lettings company!
Are you seeking flexible working days for an international luxury letting company? This role is offering 4 days on 4 days off - if this suits you well it’s going to be fabulous fit!
We are seeking an hands on individual who will get stuck in with all aspects of the role. The company is an luxury international short term lettings company who work with HNW clients based in the City. With recent investment and international expanding plans, this company is growing which is offering the right individual incredible opportunities and growth within the company - fab time to join!
The role involves;
- Overseeing the field team that attend the properties. This covers both check in/out and managing the cleaners, supervisors and maintenance teams.
- Scheduling cleans and property checks
- Managing rotas while always looking in advance
- Liaising with key suppliers and building rapport e.g linen company
- Working closing with internal departments such as Account and Property Management
- Overall a lot of logistics and people management
- Also petty cash management
We are seeking an individual who has experience within a logistics focused role with lots of scheduling. Key attributes to succeed in this role are being articulate, have brilliant communications skills and adaptable. The company operates over 7 days and this role is on a shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off (8am-8pm). This will suit someone who has other interests out of work or that enjoys this shift pattern. This company is offering brilliant progression with offices opening up in France and US shortly. If you enjoy a busy, buzzy environment please do get in touch!!
*Angela Mortimer plc is acting as an employment agency for this role, if you have registered with us previously please contact your consultant to apply*