We are looking for an ambitious, intelligent and experienced EA to support the C-Suite team of an exciting and super fast-growing tech media start-up based in Central London!
The company is currently going through rapid growth therefore the successful candidate will be taking on a very hectic but vital and rewarding role within the team at a critical period in the company’s development. This EA position offers a great deal of autonomy with regards to how tasks are completed. A brand new role, so the successful EA will be able to enjoy putting their own personal touch on how they get the job done!
- Deliver proactive, effective and highly organised support for the Executive team
- Proactively take responsibility for the management of busy diaries
- Organise, plan and prepare for meetings and events
- Demonstrate intricate calendar management
- Assist in the creation and development of documentation ahead of management and team meetings with a high standard of accuracy and presentation
- Act as a principal point of contact for internal and external clients
- Organise and manage international travel arrangements
- Process expenses
- Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 4 years EA experience
- Preferably previous experience working for a start-up company
- Ideally experience working for a tech/media company.
- Experience working for an international company advantageous
- Forward thinking and extremely organised
- Passionate and driven
Apply for EA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly