Bilingual HR Officer (EU Languages)
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new role in Human Resources for an International Organisation going through an interesting period of change?
A large EU Agency based in Canary Wharf is looking for an HR Officer/ Staff Relations Officer to provide first class HR administrative support to its diverse and multicultural workforce. The organisation is very structured so the ability to deal with complex processes will be required as you will look after a wide range of HR related matters. This is an excellent opportunity to extend your HR experience within an EU Agency environment.
The working languages of the organization are; Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic.
You will be responsible for:
- Contribute to effective functioning, collaboration and cooperation within the Staff Relations and Support Department and the rest of the Agency;
- Establishing and processing of entitlements and allowances, benefits;
- Processing full leave administration;
- Respond to queries from and cooperate with the Verifying Service, Internal Auditors, Court of Auditors, Staff Committee, and other Agency's departments;
- Interact with other EU agencies and institutions on staff related matters;
- Provide excellent customer service to the Agency;
- Provide management reports and statistics;
- Maintain service specific databases (SAP HR/SAP FIN/SAP Travel) and contribute to process improvements;
- Support management team regarding staff matters in general;
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language - Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
- Experience working as an HR Officer, Staff Relations Officer, HR Administrator, Personnel Administrator, Personnel Officer, Human Resources Officer or Human Resources Administrator
- Previous experience working with a personnel support, staff support, staff relations or HR support role.
- Proven experience in working with processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced IT skills - experience of SAP HR or FIN modules preferred
If you are looking to join and international organisation where everyone is passionate about public health then please apply now.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jessica. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.