£13-17ph(+holiday), Office Manager, PA, Document Controller, Parking, Immediate Start, temporary, 6 months
Your new company
Your new company is a successful company which operates successfully across the UK working across multiple industry's to provide services to clients. You will be based within the Head Office for this team- working with a company which provides great opportunities for their employees.
Your new role
Your role will be varied and busy, managing an active project team of 8-10, providing both managerial duties and some PA Secretarial duties.
You will be providing general administrative and management duties for the team by:
- Supporting in the generation and collation of monthly reports
- Booking and arranging meetings
- Taking key action points/outlines and minutes for meetings
- Document Controller responsibilities
- Preparing and providing documentation which will go to internal teams and stakeholders
- Aiding in project works by managing project tasks and time frames while monitoring progress
- managing filing systems and archives
- Creation of documents or presentations
- Ordering of equipment/stationary/consumables and managing any incoming deliveries to the office
- Preparation for any new starters to the team
You will be working extremely closely on a daily basis with this busy and small team so a good team player attitude to work is key- this team are looking for someone who can join in and who has a good sense of humour. Equally they will be looking for someone who is confident in managing them if they are not on track.
You will be working around highly important and sensitive information on a daily basis so confidentiality is paramount. SC clearance would also be desirable but not a requirement.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need strong Office Manager experience and some PA secretarial experience e. travel booking, minute taking or meeting booking. You will need to have some experience in document control such as ensuring correct documentation is being supplied and provided when collating reports. The client will be looking for someone who has shown they are capable, organised and a good team player. You must have excellent communication skills and be confident managing and handling a team. Experience in the Construction or Facilities industry is desirable.
What you'll get in return
This role is working with a great team which work closely together and have a great friendly atmosphere- you will be joining them at an exciting time in their project. This position is looking to run to at least December but may overrun into the following year. This is due to the team moving to Essex - if you enjoy this role and Essex is commutable than an opportunity to be considered for the permanent position in Essex is a strong possibility,
- 6 months with possible extension
- Paying £13-17ph plus holiday (possibility for flexibility with salary for the right candidate).
- Onsite free parking
- 8am-6pm (possibility for flexibility for the right candidate)
- Central Basingstoke
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.