German speaking Executive Assistant
A committed, confident, results-driven bilingual Executive Assistant with impeccable fluency in German and English is sought after by a private equity firm to provide seamless and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to a small group of Senior Managers.
This is a very busy executive bilingual PA position requiring a highly experienced PA/ EA with excellent multitasking and time management skills and fluent written and spoken German. Alongside the traditional PA duties (diary and meeting management, extensive travel coordination, expense and general office management); you will be liaising and coordinating with colleagues, managing all incoming correspondence in German and English whilst ensuring the managers schedules are kept abreast of their ever-changing itineraries.
Other responsibilities include events and conference organisation, monitoring business trips and team holiday and absences, whilst liaising with the Communications and HR teams making this a fantastic opportunity for a German speaking PA/EA to hit the ground running in a challenging and varied role!
- Completely bilingual in German and English (written and spoken)
- A proven executive PA/EA background from a similar, international banking, private equity, law or finance background.
- General understanding of baking procedures and financial markets
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and managers.
- Highly organised and able to manage your own workload as needed whilst juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to perform quickly and accurately within a short time frames.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, cultural awareness.
- Excellent numerical and IT skills across the Microsoft Office applications
- Adaptable, approachable, committed, flexible, with complete discretion
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.