Italian speaking Executive Assistant
A highly experienced Executive Assistant with considerable C-level experience and perfectly fluency in English and Italian is sought after by a global name to provide smooth and seamless business support and privet PA to an influential and inspirational HNWI.
This Italian speaking EA role requires a robust, quick-thinking, resourceful, business savvy PA/EA with a sense of humour who thrives in busy international environments whilst dealing with ever-changing schedules. Owing to the nature of the role 24/7 EA support is required therefore you will need to be available to work evenings and occasional weekends.
Based from the organisations executive office in Mayfair , you will join a small team of professional, highly driven and highly organised multilingual in managing complex diaries and inboxes, coordinating international travel, organising events, producing reports and meeting materials, liaising with other board members, VIPs and dignitaries and producing accurate translation support whilst ensuing a smooth day to day running of the office.
Suitable applicants must possess a demonstrable executive PA/EA background with solid experience of working within corporate, global environments and possess first class written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English are essential.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Italian and English to mother tongue level are essential
- Additional fluency in German/French or Spanish would beneficial
- Proven experience as an executive PA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, EA, Team Assistant, Senior Secretary, Business Assistant or Director's PA or Private PA from a fast paced, corporate environment
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills with a strong work ethos and a sense of urgency
- Adaptable, approachable, committed, discreet/ flexible, with sense of humour whilst remaining professional
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong translation skills
- Excellent numerical and Microsoft Office skills
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.