Team Assistant – Valuation Specialist Markets
Role Purpose: To provide highly efficient administration support to the Specialist Markets Leisure team and business finance responsibilities.
This role will be working with a team of 15, ranging in seniority, within the Leisure & Pubs Valuation Advisory Specialist markets team. Additional wider support for London team of 35 alongside three Personal Assistants.
- Responsible for all monthly billing for the wider team; creating invoices, reconciling income, excel input and reporting on the WIP.
- Setting up projects using internal system, PeopleSoft, and learning this system thoroughly.
- Learning all other systems within the company that are used within Specialist Markets.
- Supporting the team on Valuation reports, particularly with formatting Word and PowerPoint (Microsoft Office 2016) as well as binding.
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations and pitches from scratch to a high standard.
- Preparation of outgoing correspondence and various other documents (including mailshots).
- An understanding of the team’s priorities including diary management. This involves organising travel (including itineraries), client and internal meetings, lunches and dinners, expenses management.
- Effective “gate keeping”: managing all incoming communication (including phone calls, voicemail etc.), efficiently establishing priorities and ensuring that all correspondence and enquiries are processed in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Being “one step ahead”, i.e. knowing where they need to be, when and with the right paperwork in hand.
- Full management of filing/e-filing.
- Fully using CRM for data entry of business cards and client information.
- Communicate with the team, ensuring a high level of awareness of current priorities and whereabouts.
- Understanding of IT systems
- Active role is assisting with department marketing including updating social media.
- Prior Team Assistant/Secretarial experience.
- Excellent understanding of business finance.
- Maintain a positive and helpful attitude.
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Ability to work proactively and cooperatively.
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach.
- Experience of working with internal/external clients.
- Extremely professional, approachable and happy to help.
- Discretion and sensitivity around confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (production of high quality documents, reports and correspondence, diary and email management in Outlook).
- Ability to work quickly, and accurately.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
- GCSE’s – Maths and English Language – minimum C grade