French speaking Payroll Coordinator
With amazing office spaces in the West End, this multinational client in the Fashion sector is currently expanding their Payroll team and are actively looking for a French speaker who will provide highly professional and superb service within the payroll and employee processing business function within a corporate business environment.
You will be joining a very welcoming outgoing team and enjoy the many benefits of working at this client including discount on brands, flexible working hours and a generous holiday allowance. Due to the responsibilities of the daily work, you will have to have solid previous experience as a French speaking Payroll Coordinator processing multiple (outsourced) payrolls having worked in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and French written and spoken
- Previous work experience in a generalist payroll function, payroll administrator - only suited to a true payroll specialist within a busy corporate environment
- Ideally previous experience working in the UK with expert knowledge of French processes
- Previous skills in compliance, employment law, recruiting, talent sourcing, contract, payroll is essential
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, (e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Organised, team-player, accurate, friendly
- Excellent communicator
- Great IT skills
- High attention to detail, ability to work independently
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jon. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.