Communications Officer - 'Big Four' Financial Services firm
One of the ‘Big Four’ Financial Services firms is seeking a Communications Officer to join a high profile project within Risk and Regulation.
Reporting to the communications manager, you will help to develop and implement the internal communications strategy, in line with project objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a communications professional to utilise their creativity, initiative and experience, in a challenging, fast paced and varied role!
- Enhance and maintain the internal communications plan.
- Circulate content using intranet, email, newsletter etc.
- Drive communications initiatives and improvements.
- Respond to communications queries and requests.
- Collaborate on team communications projects.
- Liaise with stakeholders, to ensure communications plan meets business needs.
- Produce reports.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Communications experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience within the Financial Services sector or similar.
- Confident communicator.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages.
This a full time contract opportunity until December 2018 (scope to extend), based in Crawley, paying £160-200 p/d (dependent on experience).
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.