Finance Assistant - Shoreditch
A small but sociable office of a top consultancy in Shoreditch are looking for a Finance Assistant. Supporting their Financial Controller, you would be offered the opportunity to work in a fantastic team environment in a role offering great progression potential.
The role would include:
· Invoicing – log and generate client and contractor sales/purchase invoices on Xero (accounting software).
· Financial Reporting (Credit Control, Debtor Day Analysis, Insurance Liability, GP and KPI's).
· Credit control – communicate with clients by phone and email regarding overdue sales invoices and send monthly statements.
· Bank reconciliations
· Liaise with freelancers and clients on payment and invoicing enquiries
· Coordinate with operations manager on contract compliance process
· Maintain master Excel of job history database, compliance, GP, holiday calendar and commission calculations.
· Publish weekly GP reports generated from Excel master tracker
· Assist in producing monthly management accounts pack
· Help with submission of VAT return (quarterly), EC Sales list (quarterly), Employer Intermediary report (quarterly).
· Assist with monthly payroll and NEST pension contributions
· Monitoring client credit limit usage and applying for new limits
Ideally you would have at least a year of financial administration experience, and are looking to develop a career in finance. Any ACA or ACCA qualifications are a bonus. The right candidate would be supported through training qualifications and progress over time.
A wonderful company with a great culture, this role offers a fantastic career opportunity!