HR Manager - Work in a creative environment - £45k
Are you an experienced HR Manager who wants to work in a forward thinking, dynamic and creative environment. Would you welcome the challenge of working within a vibrant leading international architects based in London’s trendy Shoreditch? If you answered yes to any of the above then we must be speaking today!
Our client is seeking a dynamic and forward thinking HR Manager, ideally with exposure working within a creative industry, possessing the initiative, maturity, creativity and ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the company as well as outside partnerships. You will have strong organisational skills and the willingness to put your hand to anything.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Human Resources – Manage all day-to-day HR related issues, ensuring all activities meet employment and data protection laws and follow best practice.
- Training – Implement and oversee training programme for all staff, ensuring budget is kept up to date.
- Culture - Assist the management team in creating and maintaining a culture based on the Company Values and ensure it is aligned to the firm’s Vision.
Remit to include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies and procedures.
- Legal compliance
- Manage all HR records
- Staff appraisals, reviews etc.
- Development plans
- Develop company culture, talent and future planning of business
- All accompanying HR administration
Think you have what it takes? Get in touch for immediate consideration – a truly great HR opportunity!