Client Servicing Assistant
We are a fast-paced wealth management company based in the City of London and look after over one thousand clients. Our company was born out of clients’ desire to pursue their career, take time for themselves and their families without having to worry about financial arrangements. We always put the client first and this is the basis of our success.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly organised and efficient individual to assist a Senior Financial Adviser of a fast - growing wealth management company. The role is diverse, and the responsibilities range from providing support to clients as well as to the Financial Adviser. It is an ideal position for someone who has an interest in finance and has a proven track record of going above and beyond.
Key responsibilities include: Client support*
- Collate client information, organise client reviews, prepare illustrations.
- Client business submissions – manage cases to completion and work with internal processing systems.
- Chase clients for funds, applications, and any required documentation to enable business to be submitted.
- Scan paper Client Financial Reviews (CFR) to client files and input data onto the digital database.
- Support the adviser to ensure all relevant information required for writing a client report is available.
- Liaise with admin centres/third party providers on any business submission queries.
- Action meeting notes.
- Client fund switches, surrenders, dealing with letters of authority and liaising with external providers.
- Maintain accurate and up to date client information.
- Help to run a paperless office e.g. scanning documents and loading client information onto the digital database.
- Diary management
- Confirming attendance to meetings and preparing meeting packs
- Taking and typing up notes
*these lists are not exhaustive.
Must have the following qualities: -
- Attention to detail with absolute precision.
- Analytical and logical approach.
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner to clients and colleagues, as well, at times be the first point of contact to clients, colleagues and providers.
- Able to work off own intuition.
- Highly motivated.
- Understand the frequently changing needs and demands of high net-worth clients.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Salary and Additional Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Pension after qualifying period
- PMI after qualifying period
- Child credits
- Travel to work scheme
- Ad-hoc incentives
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.