An experienced Assistant is needed who can be the right-hand support to two of their senior Advisors. You will be driven and have a proven track record of going above and beyond, both in your role and the general community.
While there are traditional EA duties, the role will broaden and develop to become truly become yours.
Key duties are:
- Owning the diary – heavy scheduling, proactively monitor and ensure time is being used properly
- Managing busy inboxes – prioritise, delegate and flag for action
- Be the hand that steers – draw attention to pressing actions and be one step ahead
You will be:
- Happy with ambiguity
- Fast – the people here operate at speed and you will need to keep up
- A stickler for detail and have high standards
- Comfortable with feedback and able to respond positively
- Able to develop a peer-like relationship – be prepared to challenge or disagree
- A self-starter – operate with little direction
Please apply immediately as interviews are taking place shortly.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly