Junior PA to join Fabulous Private Office - 2:1 ESSENTIAL
We are looking for a junior PA to join a fabulous private office on a temp to perm basis. The ideal candidate we are looking for will be confident, very organised and ready to make this role their own and get ‘stuck in’. The ideal candidate will be personable, articulate, well presented with an interest in outdoor pursuits and with experience of dealing with HNWIs.
Day to day duties will be varied however will include:
- Expenses and finance: organise and coordinate business expenses, personal banking and finances, including for French properties
- Polo: arrange and coordinate polo staff, tournaments and ponies
- Shooting: arrange and coordinate personal and corporate shoots
- Wine: manage ordering of wine
- Art & Antiques: oversee bids process, insurance and shipping of Art & Antiques
- Additional ad hoc office tasks ensuring smooth running of the office
If you have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and a 2:1 from a Red Brick University this could be your dream role. These roles don’t come around often, a rare find. So don’t miss out and send your CV now!
*** Joyce Guiness as an agency are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly ***
Apply for Junior PA to join Fabulous Private Office - 2:1 ESSENTIAL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly