Are you looking for an involved Executive Assistant position? Do you enjoy working in a boutique environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive, hard working and Senior Executive Assistant to join a boutique investment firm. Based in their Mayfair office you will be expected to provide full on Executive Assistant support to the Founder/ CEO who is incredibly busy.
The CEO/Founder is very passionate about his business and is looking for someone who he can develop a long term relationship with and he can be totally reliant on.
The Founder/CEO is incredibly busy so you will be involved with the following duties:
- Booking international travel including visas, hotels and flights often with last minute changes
- Managing investor database
- Diary and inbox management
- Handling very sensitive and confidential information
- Preparing detailed travel itineraries
- Liaising with VIP clients on behalf of the Founder
- Project managing an office move
- Hiring an office junior
- Private PA duties
- Office management duties
If you are an organised, proactive and self sufficient individual who likes a role where you can have autonomy then this will definitely suit you so please submit your CV ASAP.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary