Executive Assistant, City, London
Do you want to work for an established corporate company which has a start-up feel and a fun environment? Our client, a tech-enabled legal solutions company, is seeking a London-based Executive Assistant to support three Executive Vice Presidents in the Marketing/Commercial team.
My client has everything from a 'cool' office, a rapidly growing business which is corporate but fun and fast paced. They are a culture of high-growth and innovation and they are also hugely value-driven.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who is proactive and detail-oriented, to work in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
Specifically, this role will see you managing complex diaries, travel and expenses. You will also manage events and budgets and undertake general admin duties required for the smooth running of the Marketing/Commercial team.
Additional duties will include assisting with producing Powerpoint and Word documents, managing email distribution lists, organising agendas, producing client meeting reports, and handling ad hoc special projects as required.
What they are looking for:
Successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following:
- Analytical thinking/problem solving
- Operating with/through a lean team
- Two to five years of senior level administrative experience working with senior-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience of managing very busy calendars across multiple time-zones
- Experience of booking and managing comprehensive travel itineraries
- Superb time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of comfort using technology and communication tools
- Innate ability to build relationships and anticipate needs of busy executives
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in team environments
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum (DOE) plus excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have relevant experience, please do apply.
Due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.