We are seeking a flexible, talented PA/Administrator who will enjoy the freedom to use their initiative to organise a fast-moving high-tech workplace.
You will get the most out of a growing team of technology experts who sell innovation as a professional service. This will involve a broad range of administrative support duties which include:
- Book complex international travel, often to tight deadlines
- Collate and file internal reports, notes and financial spreadsheets
- Prepare Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents for our clients
- Manage the complex and ever-changing calendars of your team
- Field internal queries and telephone calls for your group
- Act as a problem solver, facilitator and gate-keeper leveraging your skills, experience and intelligence to maximize your group’s time and attention.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking someone who takes pride in and enjoys being an essential member of a close-knit team.
- Experienced in the PA/admin support role
- You like an unusual problem that makes you think on your feet. You know when to use initiative, but you also know when to ask for help.
- Organising chaos is second nature to you. You can juggle lots of different problems from your team all at the same time.
- You are expert with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint) and have the confidence to quickly figure out how to use new software.