Team Assistant with a corporate or creative background!
A really exciting opportunity has come about at a media/entertainment company based in central London. They are looking for a team assistant to join them and hit the ground running. Giving you the best of both worlds this role is suited to candidates who come from a corporate background but who are interested in the creative industry. Supporting the finance director and finance team this role is not for the faint hearted and will suit candidates with an incredible need to impress and strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Supported a team in the past
- Knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills with the ability to deal with contacts at all levels
- Numerate with a keen attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
This role would require at least 1-2 years of previous experience in a similar role in a corporate environment.
Please only apply to this position if you are not already registered with Angela Mortimer and if you are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE – start date ASAP
ANGELA MORTIMER ACTS AS A RECRUITMENT BUSINESS FOR THIS ROLE.
**IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY.**