PA in PR
A successful and growing PR agency in central London is looking for a dynamic PA to look after two Directors to start in their funky offices ideally at the beginning of February.
Joining a team of hardworking PAs, you must have previous experience supporting at director level within a creative environment. It is important you have a personal interest in luxury PR and a good understanding of what a PR company does.
Duties will include:
- Inbox management
- Extensive diary management
- Acting as gatekeeper where necessary
- Arranging meetings and calls
- Preparing and producing confidential papers, agendas, reports and presentations
- Occasional international travel arrangements
- Liaising with colleagues and clients at all levels in the UK, Italy and France
- Formatting, editing and proofing documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Preparing presentations for new business meetings
- Managing expenses and credit card statements
- Project work
- Ad-hoc administrative support for the wider team
With a friendly family feel, this PR agency has a unique culture where everyone pulls together and really works as a team to get the best possible results, 100% of the time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a flexible and organised PA to work for an amazing company in a busy and dynamic role where you’ll be challenged and rewarded for your hard work.
If you’re passionate about offering top-notch PA support, this could be the role for you. If you fit the above criteria and like the sound of the role, don’t delay, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only get back to candidates who have been invited in to interview at Bis Recruit on the progress of their application).