An large insurance company are seeking a Customer Service Agent to join their team based in Croydon and be Responsible for handling inbound and outbound customer service calls and ensure all written correspondence is answered and processed in accordance with department internal service levels.
This is a 3 month contract.
Accountabilities for the role:
- Deliver excellent customer service for our clients and customers by answering all customer inbound & outbound calls in accordance with agreed internal standards and adhering to our quality and verification policy
- Proactively retain policies via inbound and outbound cancellation calls where appropriate, in line with the company retention strategy
- Consistently offer an opportunity for customers to provide feedback via service tick to ensure the business continually improves the service we provide
- Deliver excellent customer service for our clients and customers by responding to all written correspondence and take the appropriate measures to resolve any enquiries
- Responsible for essential maintenance of customer's policies by ensuring all data is captured and processed accurately in accordance with agreed service and quality standards
- Ensure standards are maintained and data protection is delivered consistently
- Contribute to a 'customer driven' culture of continual improvement
- Provide feedback to Team Manager about the effectiveness of standard operating processes and highlight potential risks to ensure the department operates in the most efficient manner possible.
- Achieve departmental and individual objectives relating to productivity, product knowledge and attendance
- Proactively handle and log all complaints in line with our company complaints policy
- Undertake work of a related nature, or perform duties other than or in addition to those outlined above to support the wider business
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Experience of contact centre and/or customer service environments, preferably in a regulated environment, along with previous administrative experience
- Experience of successfully working to targets and deadlines.
- To work with integrity independently or as part of a team to achieve personal and business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to improve and develop following coaching and feedback
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within a week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.