Outstanding graduate opportunity!
Outstanding graduate opportunity to join a leading tech firm as Assistant / Client Coordinator – copious scope to learn and grow!
Ambitious, hard-working and innovative graduates (or equivalent), who love tech, apply today!
As Assistant / Client Coordinator, you will work with the small and highly driven team to deliver outstanding client care and marketing to the clients of this new and exciting tech firm. Duties will be varied – no two days the same.
You will be:
- Hungry to learn
- An excellent written and spoken communicator
- Able to conduct research, independently
- Able to cope under pressure and work at a fast pace
- Brilliant with clients – able to give them tours and update them on what the team is doing for them
- A team player, always willing to help
- Academic (A-B at A Level, or equivalent/better)
- An intermediate or better Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook user
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being the ‘go to’ person for clients, always willing to help!
- Research on potential new clients, reporting findings to team.
- Dealing with general enquiries, as first point of call on the phone – being an amazing brand rep!
- Maintaining databases and distribution lists.
- Organising internal and corporate hospitality events – from inception to completion.
- Marketing duties – helping with research, thinking of ideas for company brand promotion, supporting with social media posting. There is a lot of room to innovate, here.
Working with driven, high-achieving professionals, your role as Assistant / Client Coordinator will put you at the centre of the company's activity - you will be bright and able to think independently, always willing to go the extra mile to get a job done to perfection.
This company can offer growth, in an outstanding work environment, with supportive colleagues, plus up to £25,500K, depending on experience, and a good package, plus bonus.
Outstanding opportunity - apply today!