Fashion Customer Service Advisor
My client is looking for a Fashion Customer Service Advisor to join their team based in London.
My client, a leading retail brand is offering an exciting opportunity for passionate and enthusiastic candidates to join their customer services team as a Fashion Customer Service Advisor.
A customer service assistant is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find information, get advice, return a purchase or make a complaint, they will invariably talk to a customer service assistant.
- Processing orders and refunds
- Dealing with customer enquires and complaints over telephone and via email
- Resolving any issues
- Knowing different product qualities and benefits to the customer
- Offering company information
- Promoting the business
The right candidate for Fashion Customer Service Advisor must be/have
- An interest in the industry is desirable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
My client based in London is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits for the right candidate.