Front of House / Studio Co-ordinator - Brand Design and Innovation Agency, London SE1
This successful and growing brand design and innovation agency are looking for an enthusiastic and confident person to run their front of house, help create a good working environment and assist with general admin support to facilitate the smooth running of the agency.
As first point of contact, a large part of the role will involve offering top level client service and hospitality – answering calls, meeting and greeting visitors to the agency and arranging drinks and lunches.
Other responsibilities will include :
· ordering stocks and supplies including flowers for reception
· managing meeting rooms ensuring all catering is organised
· maintaining the office diary
· booking travel, taxis and couriers to include itineraries and travel insurance
· organising client and agency social events – team lunches, summer outings, Christmas parties and Friday drinks
· support to the Operations Director
Experience of working in a creative or media environment required, along with a friendly, upbeat and professional manner, excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task. Attention to detail, resourcefulness and a pro-active, helpful approach essential.
The role offers plenty of opportunity for involvement and you will be encouraged to share your ideas, working with a great team in a creative environment and based in stylish offices located close to Waterloo.