**please note this role is based in New York City **
Exciting nonprofit organisation is currently hiring an EA to join their NY Head Offices. The Executive Assistant will support 1:1 at a senior level. You will be responsible for a wide-range of administrative functions requiring the highest levels of accountability and confidentiality.
This EA role will represent the office in a discreet, professional manner at all times to staff, board members, the press and general public. Working with a team that is focused, passionate and engaging, we are looking for like minded individuals who care about their role and take an interest in the organisation.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Scheduling extensive meetings both in the US and internationally including conferences
- Organising a very busy and demanding diary
- Acting as gatekeeper and ambassador for the office
- Ensuring all the relevant material and papers are prepared ahead of meetings
- Assist in the preparation of board and special group meetings including logistics, catering, audio, and IT requirements.
- Liaising with other international offices; building effective relationships across the organisation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Ideally 7 years of experience as an EA within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in complex global travel management
- Experience working in an environment with international objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook
- Discretion, confidentiality and diplomacy around sensitive information
- Ability to liaise with senior global executives and officials
- Ability to work well and build relationships across the offices
NB. Candidates must have right to work in the US.