Outstanding EA for Investment client
A rapid growing alternative investment house, backed by a leading global firm, is seeking an EA to support two Directors.
This role is temp to perm, and based in Mayfair. The two Directors work on the deal-side, therefore recent experience supporting in a similar environment is essential. Both require differing levels of support, but strong diary management skills is a must, along with a proactive approach to all things.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Booking restaurants / arranging transportation
- Ability to switch between calendars
- Arrange meetings / travel across multiple time zones
- Effective gatekeeper
- Processing expenses
This client seeks a hungry, eager people person, who has the ability to work well under pressure and work as part of a team. The latter is important, as you will be working closely alongside other EAs, especially when Senior management travels from the US to the London office.
Key qualities the client seeks:
- Strong use of initiative
- Proven experience working at Senior level
- Capable working under pressure
- Willing and capable to take on new responsibilities
You will have autonomy in this role, and the ability to use your initiative and be proactive is key. You must demonstrate experience of supporting at Senior level within Finance, ideally alternative investment.
Salary is dependent on experience, with this client offering an outstanding package and market-leading bonus.