PA at leading fashion brand
My client is looking for a PA to support 3 directors in their leading fashion company based in London.
My client is a well-known UK Fashion brand based in London.
As a PA, you will often act as the directors' first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks for PA at leading fashion brand are likely to include:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- to provide general assistance during presentations
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the directors
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Some background in PA work is essential. Alongside this, the following skills for PA at leading fashion brand are a must:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Secretarial skills
My client is offering the suitable candidate for PA at leading fashion brand a competitive salary with excellent benefits.