Temporary Receptionist - Redhill
Our client, a leading professional services firm, is seeking a Corporate Receptionist on an ongoing temporary basis.
This role is to start on Monday 28th November and hours for the assignment will be 8am - 4pm.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visits to reception
- Answering calls to a busy switchboard
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Arranging for taxis and couriers
- Ensuring that the Reception area is maintained to a high standard
- Ad hoc administration tasks
To secure this fantastic opportunity, you will need to possess previous Corporate Reception experience, a polished and professional demeanour, and exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
MS Office skills, and the ability to pick up new systems and processes with ease, will also be key.
May & Stephens acts as an "employment business" in relation to this vacancy
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.