Graduate Recruitment Consultant
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with clients/companies. You will have the opportunity to work with companies to build lasting relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
This role is based across two of our offices our West London office and our West End Office
Page Group is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical or part-qualified staff.
At Page Group, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our values and culture are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart - join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your Page Group career and plenty of rewards for your work.
The role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant is essentially a sales role. Some of the tasks you will be completing in this exciting and diverse role include:
- Providing a vital link between clients and candidates.
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from companies
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- developing a good understanding of your clients
- advertising vacancies by drafting attractive adverts
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- receiving and reviewing applications - not as easy as this sounds!
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets - THIS IS KEY!
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
The successful candidate for the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be:
- hard working
- resilient - it gets tough sometimes!
- enjoy working in a team
- a people person
- a good communicator
- motivated (target, progression and money motivation is key!)
- willing to learn
- ability to get to West London and West End (you will be based across two offices)
- have a good sense of humour - it helps in this job!
The role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant is a very rewarding career for the right candidate. You can expect:
- a great team environment
- excellent commission structure
- fantastic training opportunities
- unrivalled ability to grow and progress
- Global opportunities
- the security of working for a FTSE 250 business leader in the market
- Central and West London location
DON'T HESITATE AND APPLY TODAY... IT WAS THE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!!