Exciting Team Assistant Role!
Our client is a boutique finance firm, looking for a Team Assistant to join their London office. Beginning on a temporary basis with scope to go permanent, the ideal candidate will have a positive and level-headed approach, be adaptable and diplomatic with excellent communication skills. Paying between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Processing expenses
- Organising and preparing meeting rooms
- Telephone screening
- Working in conjunction with a wider support team within the London office
- Using PowerPoint to create presentations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience supporting a senior team in a finance setting as a Team Assistant or PA.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to balance working independently whilst supporting other team members.
- Previous experience with Salesforce is advantageous.
- The ability to remain calm and think quickly under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- An adaptable and positive approach.
- Fluency in a second language is advantageous but not requisite.
This is a superb opportunity to join an established company with offices across the globe. If you have the above experience and are looking for a new opportunity, then please get in touch today.
*Angela Mortimer Plc is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously please contact your consultant to apply*