Corporate Graphic Designer
Corporate Graphic Designer
£34,000 per annum
City of London
A global highly prestigious financial services company based in the heart of the City of London are currently recruiting for a Corporate Graphic Designer to join their Creative Services team on either a 6 month fixed term contract or a permanent basis. This is a brand-new role working Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:30pm.
This Designer role will work on-site alongside the Equities, Markets and Commodities (EMC) team assisting with the sales documentation and bid support team. The right candidate will need to have demonstrable DTP and Design skills and expertise in the development of sales support materials in line with client format and brand guidelines. They will be experienced in performing image searches which complement the product messaging and have demonstrable creativity skills in developing concepts and presentations.
Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Working with the Salespeople to produce high quality marketing material required to promote the product range e.g. Factsheets, Product Brochures, Client presentations
- Creating graphs in PowerPoint and illustrating concepts with infographics
- Placing non-branded or drafted presentations into the company’s template and producing a polished presentation.
- Assisting the EMC sales documentation support effort
- Updating team presentations - financials, team activities, contacts.
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for interview:
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office PowerPoint & Excel
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Able to develop sales support materials that are appropriate in terms of format and brand
- Can perform image searches
- Demonstrates creativity, developing concepts and presentations that are polished and visually appealing
- Attention to detail and can meet tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, lively team, working in a varied and vibrant team in a role which offers lots of creative flair and scope.
If this fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known financial services company who offer fantastic benefits which include Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Company Pension, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Gym Membership, Employee Offers, Retail Vouchers and Season Ticket Loan meets your job search then please do send your CV directly to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.