Our client, a West End based financial institution are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working in HR and possess a discrete, professional and helpful attitude towards work. You will be part of a small friendly team, reporting directly to the Senior HR Business Partner for London as well as providing generalist support and HR services for up to 200 employees.
You must be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, to include Word, Excel and Outlook. This role requires someone who is able to work off one's own initiative when necessary, managing time and workload as efficiently as possible.
Duties and responsibilities (to include, but not limited to):
- Supporting Senior HR Business Partner for London
- All staff related administration, including organising trainees and apprentices as well as regular staff with regards to booking training courses, timetabling, references etc.
- Keeping the staff data base up to date and keeping track of all temporary staff
- Payroll cycle
- Reporting data analysis as required
- Managing the joiner and leaver process, providing an induction to new employees and reporting to Head Office the changes in headcount
- All employee relation matters, including Learning & Development, Benefits and Compensation etc.
- Advising Managers on company policy relating to sickness management, extension of probationary periods, flexible working arrangements and conduct
This is an Urgent role conducting 1st stage interviews this week.
Please apply today for immediate screening!