EA / Executive Assistant
World-leading Private Equity firm seeks immediately available EA to support two Senior Executives.
Applicants are invited, from ambitious, hardworking EAs, who can join this global leader ASAP. This is the top job in the firm, supporting the Head of London and one other – both outstanding performers and great bosses.
You will be:
- Cool under pressure
- A team player – enjoy working with others, and being helpful
- Able to manage your professionals, e.g. supportively ensuring that they adhere to their schedules, follow up actions in a timely fashion, etc.
- A multi-tasker who can prioritise work-load and react to short notice urgent requests
- Able to liaise with people at all levels
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to take on projects as well as complete admin. – this is a varied and multi-level role
- Able to work autonomously, without supervision
- Able to interact with portfolio companies
Duties are to provide full secretarial and administrative support including:
- Arranging meetings, booking conferences, setting up conference/video calls
- Maintaining very busy computerised diary
- Arranging complicated travel arrangements and itineraries
- Completion of expenses
- Maintaining CRM database
- Liaising with counterparts in London and other international offices and portfolio companies throughout Europe/US/Asia
This is an opportunity to join a field leader, offering a great package. You will work with inspiring professionals and enjoy a hardworking yet supportive environment.
Due to the need to ‘hit the ground running’, preference will be given to those with investment sector experience.