EA to HNWI - 24/7 role
Executive Assistant to HNWI
£60,000 to £90,000
City of London
My client is a prestigious and highly regarded HNWI with a number of businesses in London and New York. They are looking for an EA to support this individual with full logistical support within the business and personally. This is an extremely fast paced and demanding role that requires someone who has previous experience supporting at a senior level, ideally a private individual HNWI, or royalty on a one to one basis. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- extensive and complex diary management
- international travel arrangements, across multiple time zones
- management of meetings on and off site - back to back and last minute changes
- preparing paperwork and documents for meetings
- acting as gatekeeper to field all calls, emails, and contact with the Managing Partner.
- management of junior assistants
You will ideally be degree educated, and have a wealth of experience supporting HNWI, or board level on a one to one basis. This role requires someone who is happy being on call 24/7, who can handle pressurised and demanding environments, and who has the ability to be one step ahead.