Our client, a reputable and established top 25 Accountancy firm based in the City, is seeking a bright, articulate, motivated Junior Administrator, to join their Charity & Not-For-Profit team. As the Junior Administrator you will provide daily, flexible and proactive support to all members of the Charity Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, determined and focused administrator, to elevate their career to the next level and gain high-level exposure within a professional corporate organisation.
- Assist the Administration Manager to provide support to the Charity Team.
- Support the administration team with their daily tasks; ensuring post, scanning and email filing is dealt with within agreed timescales.
- Amend and produce accounts and management reports, which include financial statements, in a timely manner, within agreed timescales, with minimal typographical errors.
- Ensure the Charity telephone system is appropriately covered at all times.
- Assist the Administration Manager and Administrators in the timely production of any marketing related material or events planning.
- Write letters and reports clearly and concisely with minimal grammatical or typographical errors.
- Provide a first class service to clients, remaining responsive and courteous at all times.
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on responsibility or additional tasks as required.
Please email your CV to Surekha Gilroy!
Due to the high level of response only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.