Leading global Investment Bank, based in the heart of the City is looking for a polished and professional Admin Assistant to provide support to 15-20 analysts/bankers. This role requires a meticulous attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be proactive and think quickly.
- Extensive diary management including scheduling meetings and arranging conference calls
- Complex travel arrangements; booking transport and accommodation, arranging visas and creating itineraries
- Expense processing and reconciliation
- Providing cover to other Team members when absent
- Any other ad hoc requirements
- Strong organisational skills & highest attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to work on your own
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to present information clearly
- Ability to work with a remote team
- Proactive and think quickly
- Ability to use own initiative and to prioritise
- Confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information
- Composure under pressure
Please note that this is a temporary role with an initial period of 6 months.