Private/ Business EA -UHNWI - Fab role in Buckinghamshire !
Our client a large UK wide and soon to be global retail store is recruiting for a Private PA/EA to support the Founder of the company. This will be a traditional private PA role that includes the following duties: This is a exceptionally busy position and requires a dedicated, robust, thoughtful and highly organised candidate. You will have exceptional grammar both written and spoken english, be experienced supporting a demanding and busy individual and always be prepared!
- Taking care of family holidays
- Assisting him in his workplace and household as a Private PA from grocery shopping and household chores to assistance with business affairs.
- Global travel arrangements – booking flights, private jets, organising drivers
- Diary Management - Personal and Business
- Managing a very busy inbox
- Organising High profile social events including theatres, black tie balls, charity, public speaking events and retail seminars.
- Managing the property portfolio with houses bases in the UK and Europe.
- Completing spreadsheets on Excel
Suitable candidates must have proven experience in working at Board level and have a passion for the retail/toy industry. You will be efficient and flexible working hours. Ideally successful candidates will be able to drive as you will need to travel from different stores.
Please contact me today for more information.