Senior Procurement Administrator
Confident, capable and experienced office administrator with experience in;procurement/contract administration/paralegal;needed for global technology business for 11 month contract. You should be immediately available or on a short notice period and have worked in procurement administration with a high workload in contract administration.
You will support a team of 4 in the procurement division which stretches across form the EU to US. You should be detailed orientated, proactive and be confident with new databases, the language of technology and communications and be team orientated. This is a great opportunity.
- Enter new contracts/orders into internal systems and follow through execution of the workflow
- Support sourcing managers with organizing quarterly business reviews for key suppliers Work with account payable to verify accuracy of invoices
- Create contract term sheets
- Manage upcoming renewals
- Update records as services orders are modified to keep inventory current
- Validate and input legacy contracts into the contract and asset management systems.
- Prior experience as a contract administrator preferable in the telecommunications or technology field
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel, and online systems
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Paralegal experience
- Prior work in Telecom
- Contract administration is highly desirable
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London.Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We area boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
Salary; £17-£36 per hour plus holiday pay (equivalent of 37-50k)