Team Assistant with deal-team experience!
Globally-established alternative investment firm seeks a well-presented, engaging, diligent and flexible Team Assistant to provide administrative assistance across multiple teams in their London HQ.
This is a superb opportunity to work with some of the world's most significant institutional investors as part of a industry-leading credit and private investment platform.
Team Assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complex diary management
- International travel organisation
- Extensive call management
- Invoice management
- Database maintenance
- Ad-hoc office admin projects
- Working closely with MD EAs
As a Team Assistant, you will be:
- Bright and articulate with a demonstrated record of academic achievement - preferably a graduate
- Confident with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Well-organised with an ability to multi-task and prioritize successfully
- Hard working with an excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of London - restaurants and transport links
- Experienced in the investment sector, preferably with Private Equity experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to become part of an incredible company with decades of experience across the globe in investment management.
Only applicants with alternative investment experience will be considered due to the requirement to be able hit the ground running on the deal-side of the company.
CVs will be considered on a rolling basis, so those interested should apply immediately!