Amazing Graduate Opportunity!
Large, internationally-facing company seeks hard-working, bright and meticulous graduate-caliber individual to join their team as a Researcher.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global firm as part of a large and welcoming team that value academic achievement and determination.
This person will be required to provide basic research support on client assignments as well as internal projects for senior researchers. Certain assignments can be located locally, or internationally.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting senior research colleagues on assignments
- Preparing pitches and providing first drafts of process documents i.e. status reports and power-point presentations
- Conducting external and internal research to support pitches and search strategies
- Ensuring data quality and data capture in real time
- Alerting colleagues to key moves and market changes
You will be:
- Able to form lasting relationships in order to become an integral team member
- Bright and articulate with a 2:1 Bachelors Degree from a Top 10 University (or equivalent)
- Meticulous with superb attention to detail
- Able to keep up to date with market trends
- Able to summarize information concisely and coherently
- Equipped with at least 2 years experience as a researcher in a large, global, corporate environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a globally recognized business as part of an exciting and innovative team.
CVs will be considered on rolling basis, so if you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!