Legal PA to Marketing Director (3month contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity working for one of the largest law firms on the globe. They have a huge international presence with offices located all over the world in almost every continent as well as having a beautiful office situated in the heart of London. They are a highly acclaimed law firm who are looking for someone on an initial 3-month contract to provide world class administrative and secretarial services to the director of marketing. The role has potential to turn permanent. The firm take great care into the quality of the service and support they provide enabling them to gain a world class reputation and they want you to be at the forefront of that.
They have a reputation for providing excellent training and often look at developing and promoting people from within, this makes it a great place to go if you are looking at taking that next step and developing your career and gaining invaluable experience.
The firm are looking for a hardworking, honest individual who is enthusiastic and will hit the ground running in their new role. The ideal candidate will be a great team player and will thrive in an adaptable environment where there is different work and a different case to work with every day with their legal support staff enjoying an inclusive and supportive nature.
- Provide proactive and forward looking diary management, arranging meetings, to ensure the Director/Head is well prepared for meetings, some of which will be virtual meetings by conference call.
- Organising travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Liaising with reception regarding visitors, booking rooms, catering and video conferences and arranging security passes.
- Deal with issues when members of the team are absent, utilising other Heads or team members as appropriate
- General administrative duties - photocopying, scanning, mail distribution
- Arrange external departmental training, team building and social outings
- Maintain core department home pages on the intranet
- Attend monthly meeting with accounts
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Previous PA experience to multiple stakeholders within a professional services environment
- Can-do attitude with a proactive approach, taking initiative
- Highly numerate
- Strong technical skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- An excellent communicator at all levels, written and verbal with strong relationship building skills
- Good project management skills and high level, proactive organisational skills
- Ability to manage workload
- Comfortable with change
The role is paying a really competitive salary, with a multi award winning firm.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.