PA to CEO at Tech Startup
Stoke Newington, London
Up to £32,000 per annum + generous holiday allowance
Digle is a rapidly growing tech start-up in the search industry. Following the successful launch of our product, we’re now on the hunt for a bold and savvy Personal Assistant to support our CEO and Founder.
We’re a small team of smart, enthusiastic and hard-working people, and need someone who is willing to get involved whole-heartedly, to eat, sleep and breathe the job, who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do and we want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite, so if you can picture yourself working to become a key member of a small but rapidly growing innovative and disruptive tech startup, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be expected to:
- Read, monitor and respond to emails from the CEO’s inboxes
- Action everything that does not require the CEO’s immediate or urgent attention
- Prepare correspondence
- Be a point of contact for all communication
- Assist the team where necessary
- Maintain a daily tasks list and ensure all tasks are taken care of
- Take notes at company meetings
- Research and help to manage ad hoc projects
- File documents, keep all admin organized, and run errands
- Follow up on tasks and communications
- Patient, discrete, proactive, efficient and organized. You are a PA by nature!
- Smart, flexible, enthusiastic, and responsible: It’s your job to make sure the CEO is doing his job!
- A good communicator- this role is not for the faint-hearted-you will need to push people and tasks to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Experienced in assisting a C level director, but comfortable in a start up environment that is a million miles away from the corporate world!
- A fast learner, tech savvy and have some experience in the startup world. All our team members must be online rockstars and passionate for the success of the company’s mission!
Only candidates with the required relevant experience will be considered and inbox management skills are an absolute must!