A special job opportunity has arisen for someone seeking a challenge in a fast-growing innovation agency liaising between corporations and start-ups. This position is perfect for an energetic and confident candidate, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment surrounded by a small but highly ambitious and friendly team.
As the Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- Keeping a smooth running Office
- Ensuring that all necessary events and travel arrangements are made to the highest standards
- Diary management
- Helping the Exec team establish file management, administration and expenses processes
- Administrative tasks
- Manage reception area and look after visitors
Who are you?
- You are confident in speaking to both large clients and newly founded start-ups
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You are flexible
- You can Multitask
- You are energetic and dedicated
- You are friendly, hardworking and professional
In return, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself by taking on projects in a friendly and quickly growing company.
The role is part time and hours can be decided based on the right candidate. Salary is highly competitive at 30-40£k p.a. Meaning 20-26£k for a 25 hour week.