Corporate Partnerships Coordinator - NGO
Renowned not-for-profit organisation with a global reach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, dynamic NGO offering a fantastic work-life balance and down to earth, relaxed culture.
Working within the fundraising team, your role will involve working closely with corporate partners, building and developing relationships whilst actively coordinating logistical arrangements.
- Liaise with the media and supporters to aid in the delivery of current partnerships.
- Support response communications to prospects from corporate partners.
- Support the Head of Partnerships with the management of relationships with partners.
- Assist with fundraising initiatives with the aim of retaining and growing current partnerships.
- Assist with coordination of projects and logistical arrangements.
This role will suit an individual who is extremely organised and prioritises well within a busy team.
Must be able to engage people internally and drive projects forward. Ideally, you will have excellent communication and writing skills and be able to work individually and take initiative. Fundraising/ international development background a plus.
This is initially, a two month temporary assignment. Ideally, you will be available at short notice (max 1 week).