City of London
6 month contract
£30,000 per annum
Ref: Design Prof
Looking to develop your design skills?
Looking for a position that will provide training?
Then the below role could be the ideal job for you…..
A fantastic new Design Professional vacancy has become available working for a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. This unique role will also offer training for the successful candidate in order for them to expand on their design skills.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Creative Director and provide desktop publishing support to the deal executives and be responsible for the production of high quality marketing collateral. The candidate will combine their high level of proficiency in MS Office with a creative approach to content layout and template design.
A role in the Creative Services team will expose the candidate to a fast paced environment with a good level of variety. Working with the Creative Director and clients, the candidate will ascertain scope of work/objectives, agreeing deliverables and time frames. There will also be the opportunity for the candidate to lead own projects and receive exposure to all sector teams.
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global leading insurance broking and risk management firm fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am – 5:30pm on a 6 month basis with a view to be made permanent, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today. The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Powerpoint, Word, intermediate Excel
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work efficiently under pressure and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail with a focus on quality and consistency
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and build relationships with internal clients and colleagues
- Excellent eye for layout and design essential
- Experience designing, developing and using templates
- Print production experience
- Relevant experience working in a corporate in-house design/presentation/document preparation environment
- Adept at problem solving and a quick learner
- Preference for working in a fast paced environment
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.