Team Assistant - City - £37K
My client who is a highly successful and well established, large investment firm based in the heart of the City is looking for an experienced Team Assistant to support a Partner and their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded, high performing Team Assistant/PA with some experience in projects and reporting; this role offers the opportunity to develop and hone a range of skills and experiences that will be of future career benefit. The ideal candidate will have a good educational background, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
- Full PA support to the Partner
- Diary management of a very busy and fluid diary
- Extensive and ever-changing travel arrangements for trips to Europe, US and Asia.
- Providing efficient administrative support on an ongoing basis and ad-hoc PA support as and when required for the team, including expenses and travel arrangements.
- Managing relationships with the whole team effectively and working proactively
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people at all levels both internally and externally, including CEOs and other members of portfolio company boards.
- Engaging in the organisation of events, both internally and externally. Coordinating dates, venues, invitees and RSVPs etc.
- Supporting in the preparation of papers, reports and presentations, including PowerPoint, for both internal team meetings and Board meetings for portfolio
- Booking meeting rooms and catering if required.
- Being a point of contact for visitors / collecting visitors for the team.
- Providing holiday / sickness cover for Senior PAs across.
- Proven experience in a similar role, working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail, must be very accurate and also numerate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Proactive approach, self-motivated with an ability to allocate tasks to self without prompting.
- Ability to prioritise under pressure; managing multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
- A team player, customer focused, with good telephone manner.