Assistant Associate Investor Relations - Hedge fund
A well-established global hedge fund is looking for Assistant Associate to join the Investor Relations team in its London office based in Mayfair.
The position will be an entry level role and real stepping stone into a career in IR it will however be a admin based position. The duties will be fund administration including subscription forms, investor redemptions, distributing market reports, collating market and fund data. You will also be booking a small amount of travel for the team in the US and London as well as diary management and arranging meetings.
This is a highly regarded organization with the opportunity to develop within the Investor Relations team. This is an opportunity to join a superb firm with an outstanding reputation. You will be working alongside intelligent, sharp individuals so this really is a first class opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have previous had some work experience within an Investor relations admin role in a large Asset Management firm. You will be hard working, highly organized and detail-focused with the ability to adjust to a interesting and focused workload and manage multiple priorities with ease. You will be able to work to deadline and build relationships. You must have had previous experience in a similar role and understanding of working within a Hedge Fund or Asset Managers.
- Previous financial services experience; preferably at least 1-3 years at a hedge fund, wealth management firm or investment bank.
- Strong academic pedigree to match the calibre of the institution ideally from a Russell Group or Red Brick University.
- You will have a strong interest in finance and understanding of the markets.
- Great attention to detail and sharp analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work with other offices/time zones
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint are essential. Prior CRM use is helpful.
- Passing the Series 3 exam before year-end