Assistant Centre Manager
A high end Property Management Company in the city offering an upmarket environment and the opportunity to progress and grow within rapidly an expanding organisation.
This is a key role within the organisation, your role will be a diverse one with no day being the same. There will be a strong emphasis on providing top-class customer service you will be responsible for the daily functioning of the property and some of your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting the Centre Manager by ensuring that client needs are continuously met.
- Managing, motivating and training a team of Assistants.
- Liaising with tenants, ensuring that needs are meet at all times.
- Assisting with client move-ins, ensuring all offices are laid out according to specifications.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Supporting the organisation and coordination of onsite events.
- Assisting with administrative duties.
This role will suit someone who is accustomed to providing a high level of service. We are seeking individuals from either a hospitality, airline or serviced office background who are committed and hardworking and will provide efficient customer service at all times.
You must have a positive energy and attitude, have a strong sense of client awareness and be able to show drive and determination.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a hospitality background to make a move into a more corporate role with the added benefit of structured working hours.