PA Doc Admin - Global Construction - City
Our client, a global construction company based in the heart of the City are looking for an experienced PA who has experience supporting at Director level within Consturction/Property/Engingeering etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company.
This role requires someone who can deliver timely, accurate and effective PA and administrative support to the Preconstruction function and Construction Leadership team. Proficiency in presentation, spreadsheet and database work will be essential. They must have a keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy, be conscientious towards their duties and have a flexible and positive attitude to their work. This person will have excellent interpersonal skills and be a communicative, analytical team player that is able to work on their own initiative. They must be able to work to deadlines and prioritise their workload. Discretion with confidential and sensitive information is a prerequisite.
- Provide PA support to Board and Divisional Directors
- Responsible for providing the necessary administrative support to the Preconstruction team of the Construction business.
Key Deliverables / Job Role
- Integral part of the preconstruction team
- Prompt distribution of post and couriered documentation; redirection as necessary
- Document control for the preconstruction function; receive, record, check, copy and disseminate, all pretender and tender documentation as required
- Maintain CRM and preconstruction filing system and databases in line with current information systems, CMS and Southern Regional requirements
- Collate and maintain all necessary historical data requirements
- Manage and maintain all preconstruction control forms, correspondence and processes in line with CMS or as directed
- Manage and diarise all preconstruction start up, review and settlement meetings
- Responsible for maintaining weekly resource and review schedules for the function
- General administrative support as necessary to meet the requirements of the preconstruction function
- Daily organising and management of diaries
- Book internal and external meeting rooms and catering as required
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114