PA within Higher Education
We are recruiting for a College based in Central London, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to work with the Head of Quality Assurance. You will have experience as an PA and will be available for work immediately.
The role is for approx 2 months and you will have ideally worked within Higher Education before.
- Maintaining and updating records of policies.
- Assisting with the planning and record keeping of staff and student development relevant to the department.
- Administrative duties, including version control of documentation, coordinating the production of handbooks, programme specifications and course descriptions, and coordinating current programme and course modifications.
- Administrative duties on student engagement activities, including Student-Staff Liaison Committee meetings, online student surveys and any external surveys, as well as preparing analyses.
- Supporting role in QAA reviews, including drafting necessary documentation, preparing agendas and coordinating attendees, note/minute taking and other administrative duties.
- Assisting with institutional approval events and programme validation events; and administrative support with on-going annual validation and review processes with the College’s collaborative partners.
- Assisting with the College’s annual programme monitoring and the annual report.
- Maintaining the academic calendar with all key events and activities and regular monitoring of deadlines and for the submission of documentation.
- Maintaining all records of minutes of meetings and all other departmental documentation and ensuring quick and easy access to all relevant documentation both for internal and external use.
- General administrative duties to include, minute taking, diary management, coordinating internal and external meetings, assistance on presentation prep, room and travel arrangements etc.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days