Graduate IR Assistant
A prestigious hedge fund based in Mayfair, is seeking an assistant to support their Investor Relations team. There is definitely the potential for a this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
This is a unique client who, in time, are willing to offer a path of progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for multiple members of the IR team and coordinating travel
- Answering calls on behalf of the team
- Updating the CRM system and website
- Updating presentations and meeting notes
- Tracking whereabouts of the team
- Gathering data for monthly reports
This is a role that will appeal to someone with sound knowledge of the investment sector, and likes supporting bright and busy individuals. To be considered for this role, you must have a 2:1 degree or above from a Russell Group or Red brick University. Candidates with this level of education, along with 2 years' experience supporting within investment, will be highly sought after.
Please apply if you feel your experience is relevant for this role. This role will most likely be an immediate start.